Ronora Lodge and Retreat Center
Search for all rooms and specials:
Ronora Lodge & Retreat Center is on the site of old Camp Watervliet for Girls founded by Dr. Henry Tatter and his wife Velda Jordan Tatter. In 1988 the property was purchased from Dr. Lonnie Myers by three friends who share a love for the land. We have restored the historic buildings and increased the number of acres, preserving this beautiful natural setting. For the health of our guests and the land, we garden organically. All our effort goes to making Ronora Lodge & Retreat Center a place where, in the words of Dr. Tatter, you can still "feel Mother Earth, sense her balance and find your own."
- 350 acre rental facility for retreats and groups in a quiet, secluded setting. Utilizing 210 acres of nature preserve, forests, meadows, private lake, wetlands, and miles of nature trails.
- Outdoor areas for ceremonies, bonfires, sports, hiking, fishing, swimming and boating. Comfortable lodging for 1 to 100 people - intimate cabins and large family style housing.
- Customized home cooked meals for groups over 30 people, with considerations for all dietary needs, including vegan, vegetarian, raw vegan, gluten free, and more.
- Meeting spaces for groups of 20 to 100 are easily accomdated.
- Kitchens in all cabins for those wishing to cook for themselves are fully stocked with pots, pans, dinner ware, and utensils!
- Eagala Equine Experience - facilitated interaction experience with horses (schedule in advance, groups only)
- We will work with you!
Redtail Equine Center
Hotel important information
After 2:00 Hours
Before 11:00 Hours
Parking available for free
No pets allowed
$ 0.00 p.p.p.n
Number of rooms
Cancellations for this hotel can be made free of charge until 14 day(s) before arrival. Individual lodge cancellations under 2 weeks incur a 20% fee.
Wifi not available
Suitable for disabled / modified rooms
Suitable for disabled
No public transportation
Payment options in hotel
cash, Credit Card,
Children age category
Children of all ages are welcome.